When you feel that you are losing your memory or often forget stuff or anything, then you may need supplements to help memory boost.
The potential supplements to help memory
Although there are many products claim as” brain booster” in the market, but there are need more research for support their claim for memory-enhancing. Ginkgo biloba is the one that shows many opportunities for brain booster and common to use in Europe as a dementia treatment. Ginkgo biloba tends to improve the blood flow in a thin blood vessel that makes blood flow more oxygen to the brain and make them get more ability to memory.
More nootropic supplement for a brain booster
• Fish oils. There is fish oil supplement that content with rich of two types of Omega 3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic (DHA). These both fatty acids have linked with much of healthy benefit include improving the brain function. DHGA plays a role vital in maintaining the function and structure of your brain. The other fish oil type, EPA has anti-inflammatory effects that can protect the brain from damage and aging. Take DGA supplements has linked to the enhanced memory, thinking skills and also reaction better in healthy people who have low intakes of DHA supplements. Different from DHA, EPA not always linked with brain function improvement. However, this is work for people with depression and associated with benefit with improving mood.
• Resveratrol. This is an antioxidant agent that occurs naturally in the skin of fruits with red and purple such as grapes, blueberries, and raspberries. This also can be found in chocolate, peanuts, a red wine. Taking resveratrol supplement show it can prevent the deterioration from the hippocampus, an important part of the brain that related with memory. A study show where a small group of healthy adults who take 200mg resveratrol per day result improved memory after 26 weeks.
• Caffeine is the natural stimulant that can found mostly in coffee, tea, and dark chocolate. Although you can get from a supplement, you best to reach when you have from resources. Caffeine stimulates the brain and the central nervous system that makes you more alert and feel less tired. Caffeine also shows that it makes feel you more energized and improve the memory, general brain function and the reaction times.
• Acetyl L-carnitine. This is an amino acid that naturally produced in your body. This plays an important key in metabolism, especially in energy production. Take the acetyl-L-carnitine show that it makes you more alert, improve the memory and also slow down the memory loss due to age-related.
How to Maintain Good Memory
A good brain function is depending on how you treat and manage it. Have a good lifestyle and healthy can help you to maintain good brain function that means you can improve and maintain your memory function.
• Get more physical activity
• Get your brain with workout
• keep controlling the stress
• maintain the diet that boosts brain health
When you coordinate this healthy lifestyle with supplements to help memory improvement, you can prevent the memory loss from age and diseases and keep it on your control.